Friday, 18 April 2014

Brighton Pavilion

So this is the second set of photos from my trip to Brighton a week ago, and these were snapped outside one of Brighton's main tourist attractions - The Pavilion. We didn't go inside this time although I've been twice before, and it's really spectacular, especially if you like your oriental inspired decor.
I really used the trip to Brighton as an excuse to go all out on the colour. I especially like this outfit because its got a very vintage feel (things hipsters say) but I feel like the colourful accessories such as the 2d bag from my last post and the glasses update it. photo brightonamended2jpg_zpsc5863579.jpg
Coat - Charity Shop
Top - Primark
Glasses - Romwe
Skirt - Ark Vintage (sold out but you can check out their other stuff)
Shoes - Clarks
Bag - Choies

I guess the main attraction of this outfit is this beautiful skirt. As I've mentioned before, I am a huge fan of Ark Clothing, it's probably my main place to buy clothes off the internet. Usually I don't show a huge amount of interest in 'vintage collections' from big brands, as they tend to be overpriced and not particularly well curated (funnily enough I actually don't want to pay £30 for a stained dress) but Ark's collection is pretty impressive. This skirt jumped out at me and I thought I'd give it a go. I absolutely adore it - it's long, flowing, stretchy and easy to wear!

Most of my accessories can be found in my last post. Go here to see me fawn over those!

 photo 5012ad77-debb-4780-9218-9ccb4f9990ff_zpsfec7273c.jpg
 photo a0cb60d5-dafc-43fa-adc8-8046fb6dc823_zps55474cb3.jpg
 photo 9aeb84cd-65cc-459b-afdd-a519acb5da9c_zps2325a0aa.jpg
 photo f40e0b36-7c05-4fd1-a249-ab15c2f983b3_zps31677fd7.jpg
 photo 07ae8637-0e9f-45d4-9a71-37dc90fd9dc4_zps1dddeb11.jpg

Thanks for reading! Belphoebe x Find me elsewhere! Instagram

15 comments :

  1. So obsessed with your skirt and coat! Amazing look as always, you look absolutely stunning xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl you're amaaaazing. really. this outfit is hella fine.

    thefanglejungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. from the hair to the jacket, this look rocks!
    www.formemag.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool look. Love your coat and skirt! Definitely great finds.
    I really want to go to Brighton again, love it there. One day I will live there.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I love this outfit! that skirt is beautiful too :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just stumbled across your blog & i love your style! Those sunglasses are amazing and i love your textured coat! Happy Easter

    If you have a spare minute pretty please could you vote for me as 'Best Personal Style Blog Newcomer' at Company Magazine's Style awards 2014? It only takes a few seconds and I would really appreciate it! To vote please follow this link: http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos! You make me all excited to visit Brighton next month (i'm going for my friend's hen weekend) and I'm definitely bringing my camera with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The skirt is DEFINITELY the main attraction, It's gorgeous!
    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful! <3 This outfit is lovely.

    www.FashionContainer.com
    xx, Malena

    ReplyDelete
  10. This whole look rocks! Love the bright colors and that skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. that skirt is awesome and I love your bag :)

    ReplyDelete

  12. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

  13. شركة نقل عفش واثاث بالدمام ابيات الشرقيه لخدمات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    نقل عفش بالخبر
    شركة نقل اثاث الدمام
    نقل عفش الدمام
    نقل عفش بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  14. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then orange long dresses shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...