Saturday, 23 August 2014

Bath.

I thought I'd share my outfit today, as I'm spending the weekend visiting my family in the beautiful city of Bath. I've spent quite a lot of time in Bath over the years, and it really is one of the prettiest cities I've ever been to (probably pipped to the post by the stunning Edinburgh and my hometown Oxford, but you know). We're staying at my aunt and uncle's house, which is up in the hills above the city, and every day we get to walk in via the beautiful river, and I wanted to share the amazing scenery with you (along with my brand spanking outfit).  photo 23rdaug1_zpsf79b8c6c.jpg
Hat - Beyond Retro
Top - Primark
Skirt - Front Row Shop
Shoes - Converse
Sunglasses - Primark
Bag - Waterstones

This skirt is such an incredible find, I'm so pleased that I invested in it after seeing it on the beautiful Tara's blog. It is from Front Row Shop, an extremely reasonably priced Asian company who create the most exceptionally sophisticated clothes. I love to wear this skirt with trainers or pumps, as it's certainly more of a glamorous evening look, but also looks lovely when dressed down! I also love the comfortable but flattering fit.
 photo 23rdaug_zpsdc884831.jpg
On my head is a leopard print turban from Beyond Retro. I'd wanted a leopard print hat for a while and this was the ideal choice for me. Alongside the skirt it makes me feel very elegant and allows me to integrate 'old Hollywood' elements into my everyday outfits. I paired it with some purple lipstick, and went round looking like I was about to start telling people's fortunes (I've been called 'Mystic Meg' whilst wearing a turban too many times to count).
 photo 23rdaug2_zpse95f9ffb.jpg
I hope you're all having a lovely Bank Holiday weekend (that's if you're in the UK, but if you're not, hope you're having a brill weekend anyway)!
Thanks for reading! Belphoebe x Find me elsewhere! Instagram

17 comments :

  1. turban and skirt are to die for, like really, i'm dreaming about them this night. you look so fab!

    thefanglejungle.blogspot.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turban is the best thing ever! And you rock it with style. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Bath before but it does look so pretty! That skirt was deffo a good buy! I will be checking out front row shop!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bath is such a pretty place, I visited during a school trip a few years back and just fell in love with it. Going back is definitely on my to do list!
    That skirt looks lovely on you and it's so different :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take me to the UK right now for Bank Holiday weekend! haha. Bath is beautiful and so are you! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to visit bath, I've been around it but not in it. Looks so quaint and lovely. All your outfits are so quirky and so freaking cool

    whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my god I could just cry! I am so excited to have found your blog - please can we be friends!? I'm just off to follow you on ALL the social media now because I have a peter pan collar complex too and your blog is just too awesome.

    Owl Girl | A London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit :) Bath is such an amazing place, only visited it once but it's so beautiful :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never been to Bath but I've always wanted to go, it looks like such a nice place! I absolutely love your skirt by the way and the way you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous outfit girl! I´ve never been to Bath yet, but it looks like really beautiful city!:)

    xxMonica
    http://sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look, very beautiful and Bath looks like a great city :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks :)

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete


  12. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete
  13. ان اردت نقل عفش منزلك بالدمام ابيات الشرقية من اهم شركات نقل العفش بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والقطيف والاحساء
    شركة المتحدة
    شركة نقل عفش بنجران
    شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بابها

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...