Sunday, 10 August 2014

Pencil skirts and trainers

Oops! I did it again...I forgot to blog. I say 'forgot', truthfully it has been in the back of my mind whilst a lot of different things have been going on, particularly graduating from my university with a degree in English Literature (first class, lord only knows how that happened), working full time at my job, and moving all my many dresses from one house to the other. I've currently shacked up with the annoyingly gorgeous Daniela of Couture and Crumpets in a blogger's house. I still don't feel entirely settled (I'm only staying there for a month), but I'm hoping I can get back into a proper routine by the end of August.
 photo ed65d6c4-92fd-4a23-a0f7-b5612bfd238c_zps61431328.jpg
Top - Primark
Skirt - Phoebe Lettice for Illustrated People
Bag - Kanken
Shoes - Nike via Asos (sold out I think)

But I have an outfit for you today! I wore this to work a few days ago and I absolutely loved the combination of the pencil skirt and trainers, which I never thought would actually work, but some what marvellously it did!
This Phoebe - Lettice for Illustrated People skirt is actually my new favourite. It is so flattering and the pattern is adorable. If you don't know, Phoebe was the eccentric dresser on Made in Chelsea who rolled her eyes a lot, something that I feel we have in common. I bought two pencil skirts from her collection as they are so practical and go with everything. This skirt has a junkfood theme, if you look very closely you can see little juice cartons on it.
 photo fbd76401-6017-405e-adfb-f98ca6068699_zpsea99870b.jpg
Alongside the skirt I wore these AMAZING nike shoes that I bought from Asos. Yes alright, I know they're actually meant for people who can run for more than 5 seconds without falling to the ground in a heap (hello, my exercise routine), but I completely fell for the neon colour. They immediately make the pencil skirt more casual, as well as being so comfortable.
 photo ecd6f362-bc66-4c39-84dc-e88b0c7fdccd_zps598314bb.jpg
Thanks for reading! Belphoebe x Find me elsewhere! Instagram

8 comments :

  1. Love this look, Big fan of pencil skirts and sneakers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! That skirt is so so flattering on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never would have thought to pair a pencil skirt with sneakers, but I really like it. The look is great on you!
    xx Tessie
    http://knoxmysox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your degree! that is fantastic! :D
    Good luck with the big move and I love this outfit too :D glad to see you blogging again :)

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. inside a lot of situations, your current customer-testimonial-videos rule may depreciate via almost 50% for the 1st few years. However, whether or not it is possible to invest at the second-hand furniture, ones depreciation value isn't likely to help always be It much, AND people are able to have back closely what a person paid for its goods in the primary area if you do decide in order to sell them in at the future.

    ReplyDelete

  6. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete
  7. ان اردت نقل عفش منزلك بالدمام ابيات الشرقية من اهم شركات نقل العفش بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والقطيف والاحساء
    شركة المتحدة
    شركة نقل عفش بنجران
    شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بابها

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...