Thursday, 14 August 2014

Vinyl

As comfort goes, I have to admit this isn't the most comfortable outfit. PVC certainly isn't the most practical material to make a skirt out of. But after seeing the American Apparel vinyl skirts, I thought they looked completely amazing, and I decided to choose style over comfort, which surprisingly enough for a fashion blogger, is not a decision I make very often. So I wrestled (literally) my backside into this skirt.  photo 8f594be6-ea0f-4e83-86f6-3aa0823cba45_zpse49b515f.jpg
Top - New Look
Skirt - DaisyStreet
Bag - Choies
Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell (bought from Office ages ago)

Though I mentioned the American Apparel PVC skirts before, this one is actually from Daisy Street, and was only around £15. I was adamant that I wanted a yellow one but may well consider buying other colours. I paired it with my staple stripy top from New Look, and some red Jeffrey Campbell heels. The Choies bag I think added a bit of fun and even more colour to the outfit (as well as making me feel like I've walked straight out of a comic strip). I felt insanely glamorous in this outfit, but seeing as the skirt itself is incredibly short, I might have to wear it with black tights for the next time I go out.
 photo a77b58aa-ca9c-4b64-86af-a255a10dff81_zps181520d9.jpg

 photo 298aabd5-9688-4e44-8c94-6f4ac514b6f7_zpsfb7ddf88.jpg

 photo f31c40ea-bd05-4bde-99ca-ed3f23aefbe7_zpsc7c65e11.jpg
Thanks for reading! Belphoebe x Find me elsewhere! Instagram

8 comments :

  1. Ahhh love this! The bag and skirt are so amazing and you always do bright colours like no other! xx

    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style!!

    paywithpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loving the outfit! Though I would not ever have the courage to flaunt a PVC skirt! *sigh*
    And that bag!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is perfect!! I love the wedges! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skirt looks amazing! Good job wrestling with it, haha! Love your wedges too xx

    The Persephone Complex

    ReplyDelete


  6. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete
  7. ان اردت نقل عفش منزلك بالدمام ابيات الشرقية من اهم شركات نقل العفش بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والقطيف والاحساء
    شركة المتحدة
    شركة نقل عفش بنجران
    شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بابها

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...