Monday, 16 February 2015

Beez in the Trap

It's been an inordinate amount of time since I took it upon myself to take some outfit photos. Truthfully I've not been so thrilled with my set up, as it always looks better outside, but until I can afford a photographer skivvy to follow me around snapping my outfit and taking flawless candids of me, this will have to do (I don't do candids, I'm always squinting or have about 15 chins).
By the way, if you're interested in being that skivvy hit me up, it's about time this blog had an intern, although I can only pay you in Mini Eggs (or the main source of nutrients in my current diet).
So I guess you could say that I *winks, snaps fingers and points towards the vague direction of your computer screen* beez in the trap, as my great friend Nicki Minaj once put it, in terms of feeling inspired for blogging. However, finding a dress that allows me to construct an array of terrible puns has done something to reignite my fire. And this garment is of course, BEErilliant. 
 photo 0c3d616e-d02b-4972-a791-24e0b54ff228_zpskhqdqauy.jpg
Cardigan - Primark
Dress - Sheinside
Shoes - H&M
Bag - Cambridge Satchel

This dress is quite a peculiar shape, it's super short and has quite a 60's feel to it. But the colour and the adorable pattern made it a winner for me. It's quite funny that I'd wilfully wear a dress with bees all over it when if I see a bee in real life I'll always be *that person* who squeals and starts flapping her hands around wildly. Frankly it's BEEyond hypocritical (okay, I'm so sorry, I'll stop now). Pair it with an orange cardigan and yellow bag and I'm rocking a colour palette that Winnie the Pooh would be proud of.
 photo 7a530e84-4632-4eb8-a323-0a715a988e42_zps4cu7s63j.jpg

 photo a93a335b-98c7-4792-b710-5e4d6f5827d7_zpspa3dz1u9.jpg
Anyway, hope you haven't been too stung by my absence (I said I'd stop, but my creative genius continues to flow) and see you very soon...
Thanks for reading! Belphoebe x Find me elsewhere! Instagram

10 comments :

  1. You look great x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing.. love the bright cardigan with it :D If you were nearby, I would totally take pictures! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with this dress! Looks amazing on you! Did you buy it recently? I personally think that you don't have to have a proper photographer for photos but I know one that works for free/does mine if you'd like one :) Based just outside London xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice :) I love your dress!
    xxx
    Helene de Excuse me I am French

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realise I need a bee dress until right now!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, this is such an adorable little dress! I love how you've styled it :)

    Amanda Jayne / beauty, style & everything else

    ReplyDelete


  7. اهم شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذكل شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة وتنظيف بجدة ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر وكشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل والقطيف والخبر والدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  8. اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
    شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...