Monday, 2 March 2015

Camden Crayon Chic

So I'm taking a little foray into landscape outfit photography in this post, which I think makes for a better picture but also isn't so great on getting the details in these first shots, but I think that might be down to me not knowing how to use my camera properly, and as a result not effectively instructing others. Even so, I'm really into this outfit, which I wore to meet up with Lix and Laila in Camden this Saturday. These were taken outside Camden Foundry, which certainly made for some awkward situations as people were entering and leaving the venue ('Sorry, we're just fashion blogging, fancy being in a post?', I said to one young family who happened to stumble upon our makeshift shoot).  photo 8680111b-ffb0-41d5-bcd7-d28cbf8eb348_zpsoihdsmfe.jpg
Jacket - Unif via Depop
Dress - Whitepepper
Shoes - Asos (sold out)
Bag - Choies

You might already know that this jacket is my most prized clothing possession. I can't wait for Spring to roll around so it can really have its moment. It perfectly compliments this new season Whitepepper dress that I treated myself to (I have four Whitepepper dresses now, so I'm developing quite a portfolio), it's part of their child's play collection, with a colourful dinosaur print. I really looked like I should be finger painting and making little sausages out of clay, not going for a drink with friends. I was really feeling the cartoony vibe this time, particularly as my roots had just been topped up, making my eyebrows look comically large and dark.
 photo b0d554cc-2db1-42a1-aacf-2312fd120e8d_zpsld9pc10d.jpg

 photo e6117e28-7562-4dd4-aa4d-27740da5dfd4_zpsdsyygfdi.jpg

 photo 910a1994-9aed-436c-b467-de60bc77c719_zps4yu7lagz.jpg
To top it off, I'm wearing Candy Yum Yum on my lips, an incredibly bright shade of pink. I'm by no means an expert on beauty, but I'd definitely say it's a very bold Summer shade. I tend to stick to red lipsticks, but a pink seemed to be the best idea for this outfit. Alongside this I've got my necklace from Punky Pins and a brooch made by Cakeeater on Etsy (discontinued at the moment), because I'm a witch who loves scrabble don't ya know.
 photo 02c6947e-128b-4bcd-a97f-8cba9a3640d0_zpsncdfsihl.jpg
Thanks to Laila for taking these!

Thanks for reading! Belphoebe x Find me elsewhere! Instagram

15 comments :

  1. Great outfit post, that jacket is so cool and bold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. suuuuuch a cute dress and love the witch pin :D xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amaaazing! I've been eyeing that whitepepper dress for a while, love how you've styled it with your signature brights! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that jacket!

    Jennifer x

    Artstylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always :) I'm still so in love with that jacket!
    x

    rememberrayneblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the post when you were so excited to find that jacket and it looks great with the neon shoes and dino print dress :)

    http://floatingthrufields.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous that I can't wear that dinosaur dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore your rainbow outfit, it's perfect!
    Thank you for your beautifully words on my blog. You have fine blog and now I wonder if you are interested in following each other?
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear and woops for the landscape photos :( I never take potrait ones as I feel they look crap on my blog and you have to scroll through them rather than seeing the full image. Love this outfit! One of my favourites of yours. I got the shirt so we can be twinnies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything about your outfit.
    The jacket is so beautifully coloured <3 I love melted rainbows!
    Dinosaurs rule and the bright colour of your shoes, love!

    ReplyDelete

  11. شركة نقل عفش واثاث بالدمام ابيات الشرقيه لخدمات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    نقل عفش بالخبر
    شركة نقل اثاث الدمام
    نقل عفش الدمام
    نقل عفش بالدمام

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...