Monday, 6 July 2015

You and I buy star maps and drive my car around Los Angeles

This is the second instalment of outfits from a recent trip to America! We took these pictures whilst waiting to go and have pancakes and the best coffee in the world at a place called Jacks and Joe, which I would really recommend. Generally I have to say that the Americans really know how to do breakfast, we were spoilt for choice with classics like Cracker Barrel and Dennys (in Dennys, the server heard our accents and started singing 'London Bridge is falling down' to us, which was a curious highlight of the trip).   photo target ootd 2_zpsl8acsea5.jpg
Dress and sunglasses - Target
Bag - Out of Print via Foyles

I have to say, I really fell in love with Target. That place has everything, from beauty bits to the kitchen sink. I could have wandered round the one in Beverly Hills for hours (I think we probably did actually), it's sort of like Wilkinsons in the UK I guess, and I've always been one for budget shopping. I picked up this dress which is from an British label called Fashion Union, so I probably could have bought it cheaper in the UK, but it was the perfect dress for wandering around Los Angeles. I love the colour because it showed off the slightly meagre tan I had developed over my two weeks in America. The length was also a plus point for me - I'm tall so I'm fortunate to be able to get away with maxi dresses pretty easily. The coral of the dress and the pale turquoise sunglasses works pretty well I think, although I guess the green Kafka bag is a pretty odd addition, but I was limited with accessories whilst I was out there.
 photo target ootd 4_zpstmyvx2gx.jpg

 photo target ootd 3_zps4s7y9tyy.jpg

 photo 21a72333-c873-4f93-84a4-9e94659a7369_zpspdbb4pqb.jpg
Thanks for reading! Belphoebe x Find me elsewhere! Instagram

9 comments :

  1. I love the trees in the background and as I sit here freezing my butt off I miss Summer!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination
    Btw check out my sweet Lightbox Giveaway if you haven’t already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful maxi dress, the colour really suits you. xx

    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song :D
    And your dress is so nice, it suits you very well. ;)

    la-ailurophile.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunglasses!!

    tomatochop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow looks like a fun trip who doesn't love breakfast and shopping at target sounds like a perfect saturday to me :)
    http://floatingthrufields.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  7. شركة نقل عفش واثاث بالدمام ابيات الشرقيه لخدمات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    نقل عفش بالخبر
    شركة نقل اثاث الدمام
    نقل عفش الدمام
    نقل عفش بالدمام

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...