Sunday, 11 October 2015

Must Be Jelly Cause Jam Don't Shake

Seeing as American Apparel have apparently registered bankruptcy, it's about time that they chose more budget options for their ad girls. Step in me, doing my own little homemade photoshoots at the foot of my bed. AA, call me any time, I'm probably free. peanut butter 5
Jumper - RAD
Socks - AA via Asos (currently out of stock)

There's two rather wonderful additions to my wardrobe that I'm showing off here (and yes, before you point it out, I am wearing shorts, Rags is a family friendly webpage). The first is this jumper from RAD, with a curious message on the front. What does it mean? You ask. Well, I used to live off of peanut butter sandwiches as a child, so this particular nut has a special place in my heart, above all the other nuts I've let into my heart. It's also a song by drag queen supreme Ru Paul, who is something of a religious figure amongst me and my friends - so this one's for you, Ru.
Peanut butter 4
The second are these thigh high socks, probably the most instantly recognisable item that AA sells. I've been mming and aahing about buying my own pair for years but never got round to it till now. I just didn't think they'd be massively practical - how could I possibly wear them? I guess there are some pieces of clothing which we all have that aren't necessarily the most useful, but when you put them on you instantly feel good. These socks are like that for me, they add an element of glamour to lounging round the house (and that is something I do exceptionally well).
peanut butter 3
I love all the primary colours of this outfit, and it makes me feel a bit like I should be in an American high school sorority or something, although we all know that if I had in fact gone to American high school I'd be My So Called Life-ing it up with a grungy wardrobe and a penchant for men with watery eyes. Even so, it's fun to pretend sometimes right?
peanut butter 2

peanut butter 1

Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin

11 comments :

  1. Yas qween. Gimme peanut butter realness huntee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! Love the peanut butter jumper!

    Flower Crowns and Fairytales

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with that jumper, I instantly went to Rad and I think I'm going to buy the tacos one

    http://whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute outfit! Love the colour of the jumper - and who doesn't love peanut butter?! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that jumper!!

    leethrifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh My So Called Life.. literally the best show ever. LOVE this outfit!

    Miche from Buttons and Birdcages

    ReplyDelete
  7. شركة نقل عفش بالدمام الشرق الاوسط متحصصه فى نقل عفش واثاث بالدمام ونقل العفش بالخبر كما انها توفر شركة نقل عفش بالجبيل والخبر وشركة نقل عفش بالقطيف والاحساء وجميع خدمات نقل العفش والاثاث بالمنطقة الشرقية بارخص اسعار نقل عفش بالدمام وتقدم ايضا شركة تخزين عفش بالدمام والخبر
    نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر
    شركة نقل اثاث بالجبيل
    شركة نقل عفش بالخبر
    شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف
    شركة نقل اثاث بالاحساء

    ReplyDelete

  8. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...