Wednesday, 23 March 2016

A Whole Lotta Rainbow

As you know, dressing like a children's TV presenter is something of a passion of mine. I have to have those strong primary colours going on so that my friends never lose me in a crowd and I somehow match with every child I see. This polo neck top that I'm wearing here is a prime example of this, it is the clothing embodiment of the British children's TV show Rainbow which I loved watching as a child. And who knew that the combined aesthetics of Zippy, Bungle the Bear and George would become my style inspiration aged 23? unif primark topshop 5

unif primark topshop 1
Coat - Topshop
Top - Unif via Asos
Skirt - Primark
Shoes - Clarks
Bag - Cambridge Satchel
Sunglasses - Unif via Depop

This is a pretty Unif heavy outfit, now there's a surprise! These glasses are completely ridiculous but the minute I saw them I knew I had to have them! The shirt is from the Unif range on Asos, they've been doing quite a selection of multicoloured polo crop tops at the moment! This one is just so unashamedly cheerful and I imagine you will not be able to get it off me all all the way through Spring.
unif primark topshop 4

unif primark topshop 2
I've paired the crop top with my trusty Primark pencil skirt which I have got A LOT of wear out of in the last few years, I really like stretchy pencil skirts because I know they're going to cover everything, because usually I have to rely on safety shorts to make sure I'm ur, safe from flashing. Alongside this the red coat and yellow bag essentially replicate the colours of the top! This wasn't deliberate and I've just noticed it but that's some serious style ingenuity right there kids, that's why you come to Rags right?
unif primark topshop 3

unif primark topshop 7

unif primark topshop 6
Thanks once again to Luke for taking these photos!

Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin

6 comments :

  1. I really love your top, it's awesome! I need
    To get some Unif pieces in my wardrobe!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute, radiating all cheery vibes!!!

    xo,
    Not Your Type Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top and bag.
    xx
    www.ella-ro.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  4. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

  5. ان اردت نقل عفش منزلك بالدمام ابيات الشرقية من اهم شركات نقل العفش بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والقطيف والاحساء
    شركة المتحدة
    شركة نقل عفش بنجران
    شركة نقل عفش بخميس مشيط
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بابها

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...