Monday, 13 June 2016

The Right Trousers

I absolutely hate jeans. Once I'd found myself a good pair of jeggings (I swear by the range in Uniqlo) I only ever associated denim with discomfort and feeling restricted. I am tall but not straight up and down, so finding the right pair of jeans is a real faff. But sometimes you have to make an exception for that right pair of trousers, and ohhh boy, are these some excellent trousers. I was inspired by the beautiful Andini Ria to buy them after she featured them on her Instagram. They have a gorgeous embroidery on them that you would associate with a piece of clothing far beyond its actual price tag. glamorous columbia 3
Coat - Charity shop
Top - Charity shop
Jeans - Glamorous 
Shoes - Converse
Glasses - Unif Moodys via Depop

I took these on their first outing to Columbia Road Flower Market (they are covered with flowers so it made sense) pairing them with my yellow mac and a basic stripy top. I really love the colours in this outfit, all the reds, yellows, blacks and whites, a primary colour palette that I think really sets off the trousers. Truthfully I was originally flummoxed about how to wear these, because not only am I not a fan of jeans but I don't really like anything that isn't skinny or straight leg. However I was so happy and relaxed in this outfit that it took some of that anxiety away! I'm certainly going to be pairing them with more of my crop tops and some trainers in the Summer.
glamorous columbia 1

glamorous columbia 2

glamorous columbia 5

Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin

10 comments :

  1. YOU ARE SUCH A BABE OMG I literally adore this look <3 those jeans are amazing!
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girllllll, I LOVE THESE JEANS!!! I love how you have styled it with the yellow, fishermans jacket too. A real festival feel!
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I have the similar trousers like yours. I really like that jeans even more than my bridesmaid dresses and other special event dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh I love your style so much, those jeans are lovely!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so stylish in this dress,lovely color.I love the way you styled this outfit.
    http://paperdollz.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

  6. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...