Sunday, 17 July 2016

Mesh Shirts and Mermaids

It feels like it's been a while since I shared an outfit post with you, and I'm pleased to say that this is a pretty quintessential Bel outfit - lots of Unif, pastels and oh, the coolest bag to ever grace my shoulder. I noticed this beautiful creation from Skinnydip a while ago, they create the most fun, imaginative bags in so many different patterns and shapes (have a gander at my Krusty the Clown one) so when the lovely folks at Octer App contacted me to ask me to try out their service, I jumped at the chance of finally making it mine! Basically it's a service where you can shop simultaneously at loads of high street and luxury brands selling everything from clothes and beauty to homeware, and there is so much choice that it is overwhelming! With a shell theme and a holographic sheen, this bag really does tick all the boxes for me. unif skinnydip 6 warm
It was a super hot day when I wore this, and it's one of the few times his year where I didn't have to wear tights, exciting stuff! The dress and the top are both Unif (bought on Ebay and Depop) I didn't think they'd work together but this outfit is actually one of my favourites! It always pays to take style risks kids. I adore this mesh shirt although it has got me into some tricky situations recently, such as literally getting stuck in a girl's novelty animal backpack at a Grimes concert and in my nose ring when I was taking it off (#hipsterproblems). I love the way that the tie dye dress looks at the back, it's slightly longer than the front and I think it creates a really pretty effect.
unif skinnydip side warm
Top - Unif via Depop
Dress - Unif via Depop
Bag - C/O of Octer
Shoes - Asos
Sunglasses - Primark
unif skinnydip 8 warm

unif skinnydip 2

unif skinnydip 10
My face is pretty much an advert for Sleek Makeup at the moment, I'm completely obsessed with their stuff! The lipstick is from their Matte Me collection, a wonderful true red that sits pride of place in my extensive collection of red lipstick. My favourite lipstick before this was Lady Danger by Mac but I'm trying to stop buying makeup tested on animals, so Sleek is a great (and much cheaper) alternative. My highlighter is from the Solstice palette that I see every other blogger raving about, and for very good reason! It makes me feel so shimmery yet crucially not oily, and I love the elven and ethereal effect of it, it honestly transforms your face.  unif skinnydip 11
Thanks to Luke for taking these photos of me! Check out his new blog where he'll be talking about the various challenges of being a teacher alongside some pretty smart gig and tv reviews!

Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin

10 comments :

  1. I love this outfit! I had a very similar tye dye dress last year on my holiday and I wish I knew where it had gone! Do you ever have clothes that just dissappear like that? Haha

    Charlotte | WWW.SHOESTRINGCHIC.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Charlotte thanks so much for your comment! I do yes, and then I find them a few months later and I wonder how I'd ever lived without them! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this dress. And I love how it looks with those yellow trainers - such a happy look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purse it's so cute !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to this place in first time with my husband on Tuesday night after work. The inside of the event venues Chicago was quit big and had enough seats to sit and nice bar area. We had a few things, along with drinks and it was all good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to thank Julia Navaro for the loan given to me by her loan company NAVARO LOAN COMPANY. Needed a loan to start a my boutique and didn't know how to get a loan until I was introduce to NAVARO LOAN COMPANY by a friend online and she approved my loan of $300,000 with minimum income of $10 and now am a successful woman. If you need any type of loan from any country and of any amount at an interest rate of 2% contact Julia Navaro at
    Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com and live a happy life.

    ReplyDelete

  6. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...