Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Glamour Clown

This playsuit is probably one of my best purchases. The print says 'about to perform in the circus' whilst the style makes me think of Old Hollywood glamour. It reminds me of a dress I wore to a wedding as a three year old that had a clown ruff and huge dots all over it, I guess I've always been quite invested in the clown look. Essentially it makes me want to swan around a party with a glass in my hand whilst telling stupid jokes whilst squeezing my flower badge at unsuspecting guests, or something, I went too far with the idea. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it in Monki on Carnaby Street (which is one of the prettiest shops I've ever seen) and I'm so pleased about the fit. I thought it might be a little more baggy than this but the fact that it's a little more shapely round the hips and thighs makes all the difference. I've paired it with a rather more daring bralet but I also think it would look good with a plain or stripy t-shirt. monki unif 7
Playsuit - Monki
Bag - Choies
Shoes - Converse
Glasses - Unif via Depop

I was really feeling this outfit and a woman even came up to me to interrupt mine and Luke's photo session to take a photo of me to take back with her to Los Angeles! That or I'm going to end up on Reddit or 4Chan as a dumb hipster stereotype, I don't know, you take any exposure you can get these days.
monki unif 5

monki unif 6

unif monki 4

monki unif 9
Credit goes once again to Luke.

Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin

8 comments :

  1. Yesssssss bel! Gimme side show bob eleganza!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely amazing! Obsessed with that jumpsuit <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having just got married last week, I was eager to tell everyone about this place. We had the perfect wedding, thanks to their amazing service. Most places don’t care and charge you for a lot of the things that guys at these chicago wedding venues were willing to help us out with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need Financial Assistance?
    Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
    We give out loan with an Interest rate of 1.00%
    Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@gmail.com , PergoCF@qualityservice.com , PergoCF@aol.com
    Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan at an Interest rate of 1.00%, Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@gmail.com , PergoCF@qualityservice.com , PergoCF@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need Financial Assistance?
    Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts?
    We give out loan with an Interest rate of 1.00%
    Please, contact us for more information: PergoCF@gmail.com , PergoCF@qualityservice.com , PergoCF@aol.com
    Please contact us for your secure and unsecured Loan at an Interest rate of 1.00%, Interested applicants should Contact us via email: PergoCF@gmail.com , PergoCF@qualityservice.com , PergoCF@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

  6. شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة وشقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات ومكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة ونقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة مؤسسة صفوة المدينة انها الاولى فى مكافحة ورش الحشرات بالمدينة المنورة رش البق رش الصراصير مكافحة النمل الابيض بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...