Monday, 26 September 2016

The Mum Dungarees

You know what they say, paint some houses pretty pastel colours and you'll see a flock of fashion bloggers rushing to the scene, desperate to take some upgraded OOTDs. Far as I know nobody has ever said that but it is the cast iron truth, and I'm certainly one of them. If you're a London based pastel house fan you've probably had tip offs about all of the prime locations,whether it's that candy painted street just off Portobello road, or this beautiful street 5 minutes away from Camden market. As usual I was rocking a frankly absurd amount of yellow so it made sense to take some snaps outside a house that reflected this aesthetic. lovethesales camden 1
I'm wearing these amazing dungarees from Monki. I don't wear dungarees that often but I really love this pair, I felt like a cool mum who likes to paint in her spare time. They remind me of an anecdote from my own mum about her obsession with wearing dungarees when she was pregnant, I guess they give you that extra tummy support right? Not that I need that. I'm not pregnant mum I promise.
lovethesales camden 2
Top - H&M
Dungarees - Via Love the Sales (Monki)
Shoes - Nike via Asos
Sunglasses - Unif

These were kindly gifted to me by the lovely people at Lovethesales. They curate sales from hundreds of online shops, so that you can shop them all in one place, including a Barbour sale and a Michael Kors sale. I always get really excited by sales and and can often be found rummaging through Topshop sales racks and elbowing anybody who gets in the way, but it was nice to be able to shop from the comfort of my own home. I immediately made a beeline for the Monki at Asos section because I've never been disappointed by any Monki items I've bought, and it's always nice to convince yourself you're a cool Scandi girl (like Tove Lo) rather than a slightly buffoonish English person.
lovethesales camden 3

lovethesales camden 5
Thanks to Leigh for taking these photos!

Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin

7 comments :

  1. Love the yellow! I'm not quite brave enough to wear yellow with my dungarees but this has inspired me! x

    India Charlotte♥ 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of yellow and blue jeans dungaree !
    <3

    Lorna
    http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you said about pastel houses is so true haha. I love them too and one of my goals in life would be to own one, but I wonder if the trend will die out eventually :P
    These dungarees look really cool, and the pops of yellow add so much liveliness and fun to the outfit! And I guess dungarees were quite fashionable during our parents' youth, I'm pretty sure my mum wore some too!

    Julia x
    www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

  4. اهم شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذكل شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة وتنظيف بجدة ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر وكشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل والقطيف والخبر والدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    ReplyDelete

  5. اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
    شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...