Saturday, 22 October 2016

Dublin

I've been fortunate enough this year to visit two places that I've wanted to visit since forever - Tallinn in May and in October, Dublin. My friend Lucy was there to publicise her new book Girl Hearts Girl at Deptcon, which you should all obviously go and pick up if you haven't already, and Emily and I decided to tag along like the hangers on we are. We also met up with Katy and Eilis whilst we were there, who are probably the friendliest, most genuine, hilarious people you could ever hope to meet. Together we only had a day and a half to enjoy Dublin, which involved a significant amount of gin and a lot of bad impressions of Irish accents, and I thought I would share some of the images of the surroundings with you, alongside an Irish outfit of the day because of course...unif dublin 1
Jumper - Unif (I mean, obviously)
Trousers - Boohoo
Socks - Blackwells
Shoes - Converse
Bag - Artwords Bookshop
Sunglasses - Unif

I have had this Unif jumper since last Winter but I think this is its first big unveiling on the blog. I don't usually rate clothing with very obvious branding, but I love the mixture of primary colours and stripes on this top. It was a rainy day so sadly I had a slight clothing mishap, the colours from my bag bled onto the side of the jumper leaving me with a very unsightly orangey-yellow stain. You gotta share both your clothing highs and your clothing lows on your blog I think (but the gag is the stuff like this happens to me constantly).
dublin 1

dublin 2

dublin 3

dublin 4
I have been particularly keen on the idea of going to Dublin since studying a few Irish literature modules at university. This is, after all, where James Joyce's Ulysses was set. Whilst everyone else went to watch a Deptcon talk I decided to steal an hour and a half walking around the city to get a sense of it. Unfortunately with no internet and a terrible sense of direction I did end up just wandering around aimlessly and getting lost countless times, but I still like the idea of stumbling upon little side streets and details that you might not have discovered before.
dublin unif 6

dublin 5

dublin 7
A green postbox! The novelty, I am such a tourist.
dublin 8

dublin 8

dublin 9

dublin 10

unif dublin 2

Twitter/Instagram/Bloglovin

7 comments :

  1. Love your jumper and trousers! I definitely gotta visit Dublin one day <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile 

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAASSS this outfit is so cute and colourful and so you, I love it! Dublin looks amazing, I hope you had the best time xx
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. EDWARD JONES FINANCE IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET A LOAN {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com},
    God bless you sir, I will not stop telling the world about your kindness in my life, I am a single mum with kids to look after. My name is Emily Thomas, and I am from Convention Center Drive, Miami Beach, FL . A couple of weeks ago My friend visited me and along our discussion she told me about EDWARD JONES FINANCE, that they can help me out of my financial situation, I never believed cause I have spend so much money on different loan lenders who did nothing other than running away with my money. I have been in a financial mess for the pass 7 months now,She advised I give it a try so I mailed him and explain all about my financial situation to him, he therefore took me through the loan process and gave me a loan of $390,000.00 at a very low interest rate of 2% and today I am a proud business owner and can now take good care of my kids, If you must contact any firm to get any amount of loan you need with a low interest rate of 2% and better repayment schedule, please contact EDWARD JONES FINANCE email:- {Jonesloanfinance@yahoo.com} OR Text +1(307) 241-3712 or go to there page on http://jonesloanfinance.bravesites.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you need a genuine loan for business purposes or to pay your debt contact Mr Kellie Wilson now for genuine loans via email: Oceanicfinance113@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

  5. اهم شركات كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كذلك معرض اهم شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام والخبر والجبيل والخبر والاحساء والقطيف كذكل شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة وتنظيف بجدة ومكافحة الحشرات بالخبر وكشف تسربات المياه بالجبيل والقطيف والخبر والدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    ReplyDelete
  6. اهم شركات نقل العفش والاثاث بالدمام والخبر والجبيل اولقطيف والاحساء والرياض وجدة ومكة المدينة المنورة والخرج والطائف وخميس مشيط وبجدة افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة نعرضها مجموعة الفا لنقل العفش بمكة والخرج والقصيم والطائف وتبوك وخميس مشيط ونجران وجيزان وبريدة والمدينة المنورة وينبع افضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالجبيل والطائف وخميس مشيط وبريدة وعنيزو وابها ونجران المدينة وينبع تبوك والقصيم الخرج حفر الباطن والظهران
    شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
    شركة نقل عفش بالطائف
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام
    شركة نقل عفش بجدة
    شركة نقل عفش بمكة
    شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة نقل عفش بينبع
    شركة نقل عفش بالخرج
    شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so so much for your comment! It makes me smile everytime I see a new one pop up. If you leave me a link to your blog I will aim to get back to you within 2 days because I love looking at all your blogs too!
If you want to continue the conversation, tweet me @thebelphoebejar

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...